23 July 2010

The Future is Steampunk and freebies



I release at deviantscrap my steampunk kit. If  you do not know it perhaps it is worth to check this? The kit is really huge. It is more then 340 mb!!!!!


The Future is Steampunk 
Entire kit
 by Marta van Eck


"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. "
~Arthur C. Clarke



 This pack contains
94 elements
33 papers


   With this kit you can create the most steamed  and  geared pages  ever. You  will find here Victorian elegance and industrial   climate. Feel the whiff  of 19th century. The kit contains a lot of gearssteam engines and inventions,  bizarre  goggles, keys, metal frames, clocks, mechanical bird and owl, old bicycle, gramophone, mechanical horses, vintage TV and mannequin and many other elements.This pack contains  also 11 scene papers which can take you to the other world, Victorian rooms and other bizarre location and 22 patterned papers. Metal plates, rusted papers, Victorian wallpapers, wooden textures, geared papers  and  weathered  panels.




 I already show you pages made by my CT. Here are two pages made by shabbypickledesigns creative team ladies Ellie and Monicca.



And another page from me :)



I got also this rusted and geared paper for you. This papers is for Cu. Read my TOU.


If you download this and find it useful please let me know and post your comments.

9 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jul. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Jitka, Most said...

Thank you for your bautiful freebie!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the great freebie and good luck with the new store!
Jenna/Canada

Lisete said...

Thank you so much for the freebie! I love your papers, this kit is amazing!
And congrats for your new store :)

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site martavaneck.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

The Queens Table said...

This kit is a must have!!!!!
Love it!!!

laura97432 said...

Thank you so much!!

myrrhmaid319 said...

Very nice indeed! Thanks so much.