4 March 2011

Deviant Muse at DeviantScrap and new freebie kit.


 Do you know there is a free scrapbooking magazine on deviantscrap to download? Take a look at the cover. You can get the magazine here.

Did you also know deviantscrap was publishes at summerset digital studio magazine?


The Designers of DeviantScrap are excited to present to you...
Color Splash - A Somerset Digital Studio Exclusive Kit.
This kit is featured in the Spring 2011 Issue of Somerset Digital Studio. It is FREE to their readers. Simply purchase this issue in your local bookstore or online at http://www.stampington.com/somersetdigitalstudio/, read the article featuring us and there you will find the details on how to download this kit for free!




 I am still moving some of my old stuff to the new shop. For those who do not know my old stuff I just moved my Attic series. You can get it now at DeviantScrap exclusive.








I also continue  with adding  some of my very old stuff to the freebies section.This time I got this great kit for you.











If you download this and find it useful please let me know and post your comments.

13 comments:

Szuflada said...

Many thanks for your ne freebie!
Unfortunately file with elements is damaged and it is imposible to unzip it. Best rgds.

Jitka, Most said...

Thank you for another amazing freebie!

Martavaneck said...

Please try again in about 30 minutes. I just repaired it and sending on server. It has about 146 MB.

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

Thanks for sharing the link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at martavaneck.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Thanks,
William

Anonymous said...

thank you for the freebies !!!

meg said...

merci!

Morgan said...

Very cute and great for some gardening photos! Thank you!

Sassy said...

Gorgeous freebies, thank you so much!

Szuflada said...

Thank you, again...
It is really great as usually!
rgds

Tim.C said...

Many thanks for your freebie.
I made my blog template with one of your kit : retail therapy.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!
Thanks a million for this freebie

Martavaneck said...

Tim C, this kit is very great but it is not mine :) It is Holly Designs.But no big deal :) Hope you liked my freebie.

Anonymous said...

weri - Merci beaucoup :)