15 June 2011

Family Album- new vintage kit.


This kit was inspired by some old vintage photos I found in my family album. I thought it would be cool to make an album with these photos and print it as a hard covered book to bring back fond memories . I could not find anything that would suit to my  collection of antique photos, so I decided to create my very own scrapbooking kit with an eye for vintage.
This kit contains 12 papers  and 82 elements  to play with. 

There are some original photo frames from my grandma's old album, handwriting  from old diary and also some paper dolls which I used to play when I was a child . You can also find here many elements with gently used look and also some stamps with antique equipment on it.


This product  is S4H friendly.




Some pages from my layout artists
page by zaza
 page by armyGrl

 page by runtosky
 page by erzsocica
 pages by lulutoo

 page by zaza


 I also designed my first ttf fonts. You can also buy it in my store. This product is for commercial use.




I also got this small freebie elements for you. This one can be use for PU/ CU  and S4H.



If you download this and find it useful please let me know and post your comments.

4 comments:

avgirl said...

Hi Marta - Love! Love! this kit. I will put it on my wish list. Thanks so much for the free cash register. Very nice too! Ann

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am definitely glad to find this. Good job!

An said...

Love this new kit, just bought it!
Thank you for the freebie!

Steph said...

thanks a lot !