29 April 2013

NSD sale 40% and challenge. Freebie in my store.

Hallo,
It is time to celebrate NSD and Deviantscrap third birthday. I got my entire shop for sale 40%.
I am also hosting challenge on deviantscrap forum.


Have you ever dreamed about flying?


Dreamed about being butterfly?

Just choose one shape of your wings,
make them as beautiful as you wish 
add some butterfly horns
and turn into the most amazing butterfly under the sun.


Get my challenge template, unzip it and the butterfly metamorphosis can begin.



To participate in this challenge you need free elements pack:



This freebie elements pack can be find in my store.
Please visit deviantscrap forum to get the challenge templates and for more details.
I also have a new blog look. DO you like it?
If you are first time here you can visit my About me page to find out who I am :)
Have a great day.

No comments: