3 November 2014

Wild Wild West , new set and freebie for you.

I just released new series of products Wild Wild West. This is another great collaboration between me and Rucola.
Here are previews of my parts.

Whatever you are, be a good one.

This is  another kit inspired by the movie  and also another collab with Rucola. This set contains 74 elements, 9 patterned papers, 9 scene papers and collection  of  11 different characters. You can also buy all parts separate if you prefer.  There is free alpha coordinating with the set. In this kit you will find many elements and papers to create wonderful western scenes. Also many steampunk elements like gears and metal bits and some patriotic American elements. I create also funny Abraham Lincoln cartoon character and some other hand painted elements. Visit also Rucola store for her parts.
This product is for PU  and S4H OK.




You can get the entire stuff with 20% sale now

And also freebie alpha that you can grab in my store.





Here are also parts from Rucola









If you download this and find it useful please let me know and post your comments.

No comments: