28 March 2012

Desperate Green kit at deviantscrap.


Hello all scrappers and scrapbooking freaks,

I want to share with you some info and pictures about my newest release.


Fresh, desperate green and spring kit with a lot assemblage accents and vintage elements. Creating this stuff I was inspired by a painting of famous Van Ayck .


You will find inside :


90 fresh elements ( no shadowed version only)


14 papers


Dolls head, old dress, grassy chair, covered with hedge car, vintage roses, old shoe, antique frames and many other elements to play with. Please take a look at additional pages made by my creative team.


Papers mostly designed in fresh and sharp green hues but there are also some scene papers with wonderful summer and spring landscapes.


This product is for Personal Use only.


You can buy it at my store.

I add also Desperate Green Alpha with coordinates with the stuff.


Thank you for watching 

No comments: